We, "BG Domoupravitel" EOOD - a company registered in the Bulgarian Commercial Register at the Registration Agency, with EIC: 202096738, registered office and management address: city of Plovdiv, "Centralen" district, 20 "Kavala" St., fl. 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ("the Company", "we" or "us"), we are the controller of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 year on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR". We take your privacy and the security of your personal data seriously.
In this Notice, we explain to you how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a job with us. This means that you have expressed your desire to become our worker/employee by concluding an employment contract with us. This can be done in two cases: (first) when you apply for a specific position advertised by us and accordingly send us your CV and/or cover letter or (second) when you send us your CV and/or cover letter without a specific advertisement, to contact you if there is a suitable vacancy.
It is possible to apply for a job with us through a platform for publishing advertisements, the Company's website: www.bgdomoupravitel.bg or in another way specified by us.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING:
In order to take steps to consider your application, we will review the information you have provided. The purposes of processing your data are the examination and evaluation of your application, as well as conducting recruitment and selection procedures. In case of processing your data for other purposes - we will notify you.
We apply the following legal grounds for processing your data:
- to take steps at your request before concluding a contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR);
- Your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the GDPR) - in the cases specified below;
- for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR) - if this basis is used, we will notify you further;
- for the purposes of our or a third party's legitimate interests, except when such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child (Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR) – in case this ground is used, we will notify you about it, as well as inform you what the specific legitimate interests are.
SHOULD YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA:
In general, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data (you are only obliged to do so if you have such a contractual or legal obligation). In some cases, the provision of some of your personal data is a legal requirement and/or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of a contract. In general, there is no contractual requirement for the provision of your personal data. If you do not provide us with your data, we may not be able to enter into or perform a contract with you or fulfill any of our other purposes for processing your data.
Data retention periods when we are not employing you:
In such a case, the storage period for personal data is 6 (six) months from the moment we receive them, unless you have given your consent to storage for a longer period. After the expiration of this period, we will delete/destroy the stored documents with personal data, unless a special law provides otherwise.
In the event that consent is given for a longer storage period, the period for which consent is given shall apply. If you have given consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing based on consent, which processing was carried out before the withdrawal of consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete/destroy the stored personal data documents immediately after the withdrawal of consent. This rule could not be applied if a special law provides otherwise or if at the time of withdrawal of consent the standard 6-month storage period /mentioned above/ has not yet expired - in such a case the personal data could be retain after consent is withdrawn, and you will be notified by us if this occurs.
Where, in a recruitment and selection procedure, we have required the submission of originals or notarized copies of documents certifying the applicant's physical and mental fitness, the required qualification level and experience for the position held, we will return these documents to the applicant who is not approved for appointment, within 6 months of the final completion of the procedure, unless a special law provides otherwise.
Data retention periods if we employ you:
In this case, the retention periods established in our internal acts and procedures will apply, and we will provide you with additional notice of the processing of your data.
COLLECTION OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
During the period of your application with us, we will also collect additional information to assess whether we wish to enter into a contract with you, for example, information in connection with your interview, your tests, references that you have provided to us. The above retention periods also apply to this information.
Please do not provide us with information that is not necessary for your application with us.
WHO WE RECEIVED YOUR DATA FROM:
If you have applied for a job with us through a person carrying out the recruitment intermediary activity ("Intermediary"), then we have received the information and documents related to your application from the relevant Intermediary. In other cases, we receive such information and documents from you.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA:
If you have applied for a job with us through an Intermediary, please keep in mind that:
- after we receive your data from the Intermediary, we could in turn pass on your data to him in connection with the recruitment process and your employment/non-employment (for example, information about whether we have concluded an employment contract with you and data about this employment contract).
- the purposes of the above transfer are to carry out the process of personnel selection and your possible employment, as well as to carry out actions with a view to the implementation of the agreement between us and the Intermediary and/or with a view to complying with the applicable legislation.
We will only transfer your data to the above recipient if and to the extent that this does not violate applicable law.
We do not transfer your data to others outside the Company, unless we have notified you otherwise.
LACK OF AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING:
We will not apply automated decision-making to you.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS PROCESSED:
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (a country outside the European Union or the European Economic Area) and will not be transferred to an international organization.
- Under the law, You have certain rights, including (but not limited to) You have the right to:
1.1. request access to your personal data. You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to access the data and certain information related to its processing, as well as the right to obtain a copy of this data.
1.2. request correction of your personal data. You may require us to correct inaccurate personal data relating to you and/or supplement incomplete personal data relating to you (taking into account the purposes of the processing).
1.3. request deletion of your personal data. This gives you the opportunity to ask us to delete/remove your personal data when there is no valid reason for us to continue processing it. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information also where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
1.4. objections to the processing of your personal data. You have the right, at any time and on grounds related to your specific situation, to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of "legitimate interest", including in cases of profiling on this basis. In order to continue the processing, we must demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In addition, you have the right to object in the following cases:
- You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data concerning you when we process it for direct marketing purposes, including in cases of profiling related to direct marketing. When you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the processing of personal data for these purposes is terminated.
- When your personal data is processed for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, you have the right, based on your specific situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
1.5. request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to stop processing (except for certain processing actions provided for by applicable law) personal information about you, in the following cases:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, and the restriction of processing applies for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead request the restriction of its use;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending verification of whether the legitimate grounds we apply take precedence over your interests.
1.6. exercise the right to portability of your personal data. If we process personal data on the basis of "performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party" or on the basis of "consent", you may require us to receive the personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and/or to transfer the personal data to another personal data controller.
1.7. withdraw your consent – in case we process personal data on the basis of your consent or express consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before it is withdrawn.
You can see more about these rights also on the website of the Commission for Personal Data Protection: https://www.cpdp.bg/?p=element&aid=1045.
- Exercising Your Rights.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights specified above or receive more information about it, please send us an email to the address: email@example.com or send us a letter to our physical address indicated at the beginning of this notice. We will comply with your request if and to the extent we are required to do so under applicable law.
YOUR RIGHT OF COMPLAINT TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY:
If you are not satisfied with any aspects of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant competent supervisory authority. The Commission for the Protection of Personal Data is the supervisory authority of the Republic of Bulgaria, defined by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Her contact details are as follows: address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2, GPS coordinates: N 42.668839 E 23.377495, phone +3592/91-53-555, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.cpdp.bg.
We would appreciate it if you would contact us first, in case of a complaint, so that we can try to help you.